Lapas

svētdiena, 2009. gada 11. janvāris

Master

Leave me,
Leave me be,
Don't touch the nerve,
You don't deserve,
Don't you see,
It's over, I'm free,
Now run, run faster,
You are no longer,
My master...

The day came,
I took the blame,
I saw my master,
As the devils caster,
I was filled with love and joy,
Now, all I want is to destroy,
What happened you say,
What happened that day?

Maybe nothing,
Maybe something,
But my angry blood,
Will be the deadly flood,
I gave my life,
To the butchers knife,
And he will,
He will kill,
that devils caster,
that is my foolish master,
I don't know what to do,
That master is YOU...

I failed to see,
Your misery,
I failed in fears,
To see your last tears,
Forgive me, I left you behind,
Behind in my soul, my mind....

"The ripple and the wave."

The forgotten book.

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru