Lapas

pirmdiena, 2009. gada 2. novembris

Silence

Silent wishes based on the deepest dreams,
Nothing in this world is easy it seems,
No love is left in the world of seas,
People are a plague, a disgusting disease,
I have lost my place in the world of my song,
There is no more place where I belong,
Everything is so distorted and wrong,
I listen to myself I sound like lies,
My arms all in blood and selfish cries,
I look into the mirror, deep into my eyes,
Silently I say "Where the truth lies?"
It's gone taken from me away untill I grow old,
One day I will wake up in the cold all alone,
All my friends will look away,
Go to a more happier way,
I will stay in my cursed world,
I dont need your damn words!!!
Of Wisdom
Of Help
Of love!
Because Love is dead to me,
Teared a scar and left,
Went away while I comfortly slept,
Yes a prince in exile far far away,
Wants a place to stay,
He won't he has seen your eyes,
He won't he doesn't need your lies
As the prince I go alone,
Will be your "Selfish" "Rude" rogue,
Enjoy the life without me,
Because my clanmates ARE all better than me,
You don't need my depressing presence,
I shall live now in my own silence...

Why have you forsaken me so?
Arnold Acanthus Grava
"A new Era"

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru